Aeraqua Duo AD600 help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arisbel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arisbel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love this skimmer so much! I simply wish it was ozone safe. Is there any one out there with the ozone conversion kit? I hoped it would be easy to buy but they haven’t responded to me yet about it. Kinda hoping someone from maxspect on here would help me hehe
 
I can’t answer the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I have bought the ozone adapter kit for the AD 600, but it did not come with instructions. Most of it is self explanatory except for hooking the ozone hose into the air intake. I think I’m going to need a different hose adapter as the Ozotech hose is smaller than the black input hoses that come with the adapter kit.

Were you ever able to get ozone hooked up to your AD 600?
 
I bought the adapter kit as well, my black replacement hoses are longer then the white silicone one being replaced, so I have then not connected at the top. It’s creating bubbles, but I can only get them up to about half to the collection cup now. How did you connect it to the ozone generator?
 
I bought the adapter kit as well, my black replacement hoses are longer then the white silicone one being replaced, so I have then not connected at the top. It’s creating bubbles, but I can only get them up to about half to the collection cup now. How did you connect it to the ozone generator?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new