Affordable LED Bar

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
1,897
Reaction score
1,518
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering adding an led bar to my 90g mixed reef to suppliment my Tek 6 bulb t5 fixture. I was originally considering the ReefBrite strips but they are just so expensive!

Does anyone have experience with cheaper LED bars? I was considering the SB sBar as its about half the cost of the ReefBrite bars. Are there any other Chinese LED bars I should consider?
 
Honestly, the best deal I have seen is the OR bars from orphek.

You can barely even DIY one for that price.
 
I just found those searching around here a bit. I will have to see what people think of them. Good deal for sure since I will probably just go with the 36 inch fixture.
 
I am pulling the trigger on an sBar from SB Reef Lights. I found a used fixture on local group for a great deal. I hope it adds some more pop and some shimmer to my t5 set up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new