After6

Buttsnorkler

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
53
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally coralline algae spreading in my tank naturally. I haven’t been this happy with the tank in a while but I guess the water changes and keeping the tank balanced paid off.
AA990C7A-13F5-4869-87A6-38DFE2755874.jpeg
 
Achievements are some of the rewards of reefing
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new