Afternoon Feeding

Jesterrace

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
3,520
Reaction score
2,824
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish going after their reef frenzy with gusto. My Blue Star Leopard Wrasse having to dodge the Melanurus a bit as it gets very greedy about it's food. Still finds a way to eat though. I have one of the most outgoing and stubborn Leopard Wrasses that I have seen:


 
Very nice! Everything looks healthy.


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new