agent462's reef candy

Not really Sara. We had our first child in February so everything has really been on cruise control.
 
Wow superb photos and corals my friend!
 
I have two 6 bulb 60" ATI powermodules.

I use a mixture of ATI Blue plus, ATI Aquablue Special, ATI True Actinic and Fiji Purple.

Thanks everyone!
 
i never see a tank over stocked to that way but look asome, great job and very very nice pictures and coloful corals. But what about the fishes? what tipes of fish you have in the tanks. i hope one days have a thanks like that full of frags.
 
I don't have a fish tank. I have a coral tank :)

In all seriousness, I'm not a "fish guy" but I do have some. I have a Kole tang, Sailfin Tang, 2 Mystery wrasse, 2 clowns, 4 Cardinals, 2 Rabbitfish and a dwindling fiji chromis population.
 
IMG_7939.jpg


IMG_7963.jpg


IMG_7969.jpg


IMG_7982.jpg


IMG_7986.jpg
 
Wow absolutely amazing pics great lookin tank Bryan and a natural with the camera :wink:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new