Ah Chris' Reef Aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a latest photo of my tank. This week i shall be able to add some fishes.

ReefScape_zpsdf3ea2e4.jpg
 
I love the rock pillars in your scape! How did you get them to stay together? Best of luck with the tank and your new tankmates.
 
Happy Boxing Day to fellow reefers here!!!
Nothing to do so got time to take some pics using my phone.

AhChrissReefAquariumZoas1_zps77b6469d.jpg


AhChrissReefAquariumZoas2_zps58fee588.jpg


AhChrissReefAquariumZoas3_zpsbc8e0d82.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new