My Red Sea aquarium

buzz1ightyear

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
27
Location
bay area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I wanted to do two things by starting this thread. First show off my aquarium. It a Red Sea reefer 200xl. I bought this tank a while ago and had it set up for a few years. Ended up taking it down and now after moving have restarted it. Second because I don’t want to just start a is my tank gonna leak thread I tried searching for Red Sea failures and noticed that I only see larger tanks failing. Has it not been a problem with the smaller tanks. Mine is a 42 gallon display.

So far two clown fish and 4 Zoa frags.
IMG_6274.jpeg
 
Looks like a great start; good luck with your build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new