Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Amanda your tank is amazing. I cant' wait to see how it looks once it matures a bit. Im certain it will be top notch with that amazing aqua scape you have.
Great looking tank!
I might have to borrow some aquascaping ideas ;)
pics now! haha. but yea, the scaping looks killer. allows you for lots of coral placement, and like everyone says, once things start growing out, itll look nice. i also like the open look because it allows good flow through the rocks.
I love the ledges. And Bamachamp is right it makes it look bigger then it is.
Looks great Amanda! I can only imagine how awesome it will be when those sps take off.