AHH Blackjack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nate82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
7
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stupid game steals all my stupid fake money. Then I have to find threads to post things in so I can continue stupid addiction...:beat_brick:
 
I lost 11k in ~3min the other day! I was betting 1-3k a hand though :(
lol
 
Oh yeah - back to the casino.....lol

14 seconds

8 seconds...

okay I can post now.... ;)
 
Yeah buddy! $80 to $4k in 3min this time :xd:
 
The ironic part of this thread is that we have bet over 27 million on BJ alone, and the win/lose percentage is 101%, which means overall, we are still up lol.
 
Blackjack does not seem right for some reason. I always do better on other programs and in real life.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new