On a mission LPS and Softies

Pretzel's Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for LPS and softies for my 40 gallon. Would love to find hammers and a torch or two. Shipping is stupid high so if I could find someone with a couple peices willing to meet that would be great. I'm in southern illinois but venture to the big city from time to time. Any help would be appreciated.
 
I'm in O'Fallon, IL. With over 300 corals in my collection, I'm confident I have something you'll like.

Cheers,

Matt
IMG_5987.JPEG
img_5848-jpeg.4549412
img_5849-jpeg.4549413
IMG_5850.JPEG
IMG_5851.JPEG


IMG_5848.JPEG

IMG_5849.JPEG
 
Matt I picked up several from you last month! All of them are doing great. Looking for different hammers and maybe one more torch. If you have anything nee let me know!
 
I have some gold hammers fragged and ready to go. Also in O'Fallon IL
I have one gold hammer and some frogspawn. Also have a 24k torch head. Looking for different colors to fill in with. If I had a bigger system I might do multiple of the same color but with limited space I want to very things as much as I can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new