• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Blade 48 inch Glow -sold

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

galmase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
154
Location
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got too many for my needs.
Selling 1 BNIB AI Blades:
48 inches Glow $450 shipped
57 inches Grow $450 shipped (SOLD)

Call or text if interested
8057011682

7D5D22BD-EE1D-437B-8CD7-D6E0094521D3.jpeg 5CC451F3-D147-40DA-A50C-3214F580CB6F.jpeg 0E698B08-ED06-4879-879A-10EED68ADCBE.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new