• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Blade Glow and Grow 66"

Item Price
$450 - $650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

WilFresco

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2025
Messages
88
Reaction score
43
Location
Middletown, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling an AI blade glow and AI blade grow, both are 66" and both purchased from saltwateraquarium .com on Nov. 25th 2024
less than 6 months old of useage at 40%

AI Blade glow 66" - $650
AI Blade grow 66" - $450
or take them both for $1000

located in Middletown NY 10941
can meet half way

IMG_0396.jpg IMG_0399.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new