AI Blade Shade

Rohirrimus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2022
Messages
161
Reaction score
56
Location
Malta
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,
After few months of getting blinded by blades every time I sit on my living room Couch and waiting for a model to become available online, I had a Thanos moment and decided to learn to 3d model and do it myself :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: . I made a model that is universal and can be 3d printed:
IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1252.jpeg


It's a simple design with 2 sides and as many middle section as one might need, with a slope just big enough to cover the lights from the front.
IMG_1248.jpeg


I've also added a honeycomb design for better cooling.


If anyone else is interested of giving it a go I've posted model on cults:
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/home/ai-aquaillumination-blade-light-universal-shade
I've put a price of 10$ ( Saving for new printer as I have a lot of design ideas) but if anyone can't afford it for any reason drop me a message and we can work out a deal :)
 
Are you still offering these shades? I need simething that will work with my mounts and these look perfect.
 
Hello Reefers,
After few months of getting blinded by blades every time I sit on my living room Couch and waiting for a model to become available online, I had a Thanos moment and decided to learn to 3d model and do it myself :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: . I made a model that is universal and can be 3d printed:
IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1252.jpeg


It's a simple design with 2 sides and as many middle section as one might need, with a slope just big enough to cover the lights from the front.
IMG_1248.jpeg


I've also added a honeycomb design for better cooling.


If anyone else is interested of giving it a go I've posted model on cults:
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/home/ai-aquaillumination-blade-light-universal-shade
I've put a price of 10$ ( Saving for new printer as I have a lot of design ideas) but if anyone can't afford it for any reason drop me a message and we can work out a deal :)
are you still selling the shades? I need 2 30 inch shades asap
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new