AI blade t5 hybrid

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wondering if anyone has used the new AI blade with the aquatic life t5 fixture, specifically on the outside perimeter of the aquatic life fixture.

Aquatic life has sent me a few mounting brackets for the channels on the outside, but im not sure what AI has for mounting options using that m8 thread on the ends, if they had some aluminum feet or something like most bar leds have for mounting that would be great.

Does anyone have any information?

(Picture is of aquatic life ouside Channel mounting adapter bracket thing) sent free of charge:)

20230129_102654.jpg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let see if anyone knows :)

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda curious myself- I am, like others- quite surprised that AI released these without having more mounting options. Who knows how long their hybrid mount will take to develop.

Evaaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wondering if anyone has used the new AI blade with the aquatic life t5 fixture, specifically on the outside perimeter of the aquatic life fixture.

Aquatic life has sent me a few mounting brackets for the channels on the outside, but im not sure what AI has for mounting options using that m8 thread on the ends, if they had some aluminum feet or something like most bar leds have for mounting that would be great.

Does anyone have any information?

(Picture is of aquatic life ouside Channel mounting adapter bracket thing) sent free of charge:)

20230129_102654.jpg
Did you ever find your answer?
Could you use an off the shelf L bracket to mount with the blade clear hangers?
IMG_2605.jpeg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back