AI Blades over IM 40 Nuvo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dweingar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dweingar

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts on AI Blades, 3x12" suspended above or 2x21" resting on tank? Nuvo 40 cube dimensions are 24" wide. Glow versus Grow? What are differences between the Blades and the new Hydra? Any other light suggestions?
 
Last edited:
Any thoughts on AI Blades, 3x12" suspended above or 2x21" resting on tank? Nuvo 40 cube dimensions are 24" wide. Glow versus Grow? What are differences between the Blades and the new Hydra? Any other light suggestions?
I had 2 grow and 1 glow 21" over my nuvo 20
I got rid of the glow and just had the 2 grow for a while and saw no real difference. I now have an A8SE II Blue and the 2 grows over the tank but right now the blades are not on till i get my bigger tank setup
 
I have a 12" AI Blade resting on a 24" Innovative Marine tank; you need to pull the end plastic caps most of the way out; of course I have a fitted screen top, so if the light does get nudged it just won't fall into the tank. (I think that is the question you were asking. If you need a photo, let me know.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new