Ai Hydra 26 HD connecter board

i agree. Id just like to fix the part i have. Self satisfaction and all that
 
The resolution on these is way too small... I can't make anything out of it unfortunately.
Man I feel bad cause once again I’m bringing this back from the dead. I have a hydra 26 and c52 on the pcb is fried now I can solder but trying to find a replacement for c52 is impossible as I don’t know what I’m looking at here.
 
Man I feel bad cause once again I’m bringing this back from the dead. I have a hydra 26 and c52 on the pcb is fried now I can solder but trying to find a replacement for c52 is impossible as I don’t know what I’m looking at here.
Where's C52? pictures?
 
Where's C52? pictures?
D62ABD43-29B0-4280-9230-6BD2FD5D7CFC.png

Sorry for the late reply as you can see C 52 is absolutely shot. I assume it has something to do with sending power to the pucks as the board powers on but as soon as you try to get lights on it shuts down and acts like it has no power.
 
Usually those fail shorted. I'm surprised you are still getting power to the controller. May not be the main culprit.
Anyway, for this cap I'd look for a 50v capacitor with as much capacitance in this size as you can get. Probably 4.7uF.
 
Usually those fail shorted. I'm surprised you are still getting power to the controller. May not be the main culprit.
Anyway, for this cap I'd look for a 50v capacitor with as much capacitance in this size as you can get. Probably 4.7uF.
Alright I’ll look for that. I can connect it to my app and the module comes on still but like I said as soon as I try to power on the lights it just fail safes and shuts down. That’s why I’m trying so hard to just fix it instead of buying a new light.
 
Usually those fail shorted. I'm surprised you are still getting power to the controller. May not be the main culprit.
Anyway, for this cap I'd look for a 50v capacitor with as much capacitance in this size as you can get. Probably 4.7uF.
I had given up on trying to fix the hydra for a bit due to work but I’m back at it. I’m on digikey looking for a 50v capacitor with 4.7uf but it’s proving to be difficult as some stuff is marked in pf and some is uf. Got any tips?
 
For a while now I’ve been trying to fix my old Ai Hydra that got fried with water. Currently I’m searching for a Connecter board, but from what I can tell, there seems to be very little ways to get these right now. Are there any specific websites you recommend to get me one of these? And here is the photo of the part for reference.
05DB9E90-D7EE-4DE2-A1C0-D38F84393A0B.jpeg
Hi i want know hydra Ai HD 26 actually my led lights and wifi connectivity application working but Royal Blue led not work THEN open tha light test all LED WORK i think Maine bord issue ya wifi any suggestions if you have parts available do you sale me ? [email protected]
 
Man I feel bad cause once again I’m bringing this back from the dead. I have a hydra 26 and c52 on the pcb is fried now I can solder but trying to find a replacement for c52 is impossible as I don’t know what I’m looking at here.
Hi i am search hydra AI 26 HD parts actually I have AI 26 BUT Roy blue light no working for application. I was opne tha lights and cahek all led work i want know about wifi or Maine board issue or con



20260829_233052.jpg

20260829_233105.jpg
 
For a while now I’ve been trying to fix my old Ai Hydra that got fried with water. Currently I’m searching for a Connecter board, but from what I can tell, there seems to be very little ways to get these right now. Are there any specific websites you recommend to get me one of these? And here is the photo of the part for reference.
05DB9E90-D7EE-4DE2-A1C0-D38F84393A0B.jpeg
 
For a while now I’ve been trying to fix my old Ai Hydra that got fried with water. Currently I’m searching for a Connecter board, but from what I can tell, there seems to be very little ways to get these right now. Are there any specific websites you recommend to get me one of these? And here is the photo of the part for reference.
05DB9E90-D7EE-4DE2-A1C0-D38F84393A0B.jpeg
I have the connector board you are looking for, and I’m in Pakistan. I can send it to you, so your problem will be solved.
If you no longer need the connector board or you have bought another light, then please send me your AI 26 main board and WiFi board along with the connector board. I will pay you for the parts. You can simply remove them from the light and send them to me.
Alternatively, you can just sell me the connector board. Either way, we can both benefit.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new