• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydra 26 HD & Red Sea Mounting Bracket

Item Price
$175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hans4811

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
426
Reaction score
358
Location
Jax, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my pair of AI Hydra 26 HD. Works great. Comes with Red Sea Mounting Brackets and all necessary hardware. Asking $350 for the whole package shipped.
Download MyAI app for WiFi wireless connection.l

Have been asked a number of times, so I’ll sell them individually as well. $150 for each light, $40 for each mount, or $175 for both, shipped.

Accepting Zelle or PayPal for payment.

Recommended Coverage - 18" x 18"
  • Black Body
  • Dimensions: 7.3" x 5.375" 1.6" (LxWxH)
  • Power Consumption: 90w from wall
  • Cable Length: 10ft
  • Maximum Spread - 24" x 24"
LED Specification:
  • 6 - Cree XP-G2 Cool White (> 70 CRI)
  • 6 - Cree XT-E Royal Blue
  • 6 - Cree XP-E2 Blue
  • 2 - OSRAM OSLON Deep Red
  • 2 - Cree XP-E2 Green
  • 2 - SemiLED 415nm
  • 2 - SemiLED 400nm
Thanks for looking.

5A2CE9EB-77A4-4658-8AC3-9616AAE45750.jpeg


ECBBB41D-8D36-4CE4-864D-2FB0FBAEC647.jpeg
F1004646-C1E2-4B69-B584-4290FA8DA848.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Added pic with lights on…sorry for the hairy legs, was in a hurry …lol

want to sell as package for now….
 
Last edited:
Hey did you get these brand new? How long have you had them? And what intensity did u run them at?
 
I ran them for about a year using a modified AB+ program.They worked great on my Red Sea 250 , but upgrading to a bigger tank and want to try something different.
 
Still available….just to be clear as I’ve been asked, the 350 is for the whole package, lights and mounts.
 
1 light and 1 mount still available, $175 for both, or $150 for light, $40 for mount.
 
Last edited:
No, I created a PayPal account for the last guy…thx for pointing that out…updated the verbiage.
 
Sorry,,,I meant yes, PayPal is available now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new