ai hydra 26 on Nuvo 20 setting help

Oliver

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got back into the hobby after years out and first time trying out led light. I have a 20g nuvo with ai hydra 26 light which is 12” above the water surface. What is a good place to start with the light intensity?
 
Welcome back Oliver!

This is what I’ve always used which are the Red Sea Reef Spec settings, from 9am to 10pm

I also go ‘blue’ in the evenings

42DF7068-F6A4-48D9-B99D-174BB11C4C72.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new