AI Hydra 26HD w/ Diffuser and mount for AI prime HD

nickscorals

nano reefing in the big city 🏙️
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
1,232
Reaction score
1,466
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a whitebody AI Hydra 26 HD.
It's on the 18'' gooseneck and also has a 3dReefing diffuser.
I'd be happy to trade it for an AI Prime HD with a gooseneck!
hydra26.jpg
hydra.jpg
 
Are you still looking for a trade?
 
Still available?? I have a prime 16hd I’d trade
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new