Jun 28, 2022 #1 Joey Reef Community Member View Badges Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 69 Reaction score 60 Location Plantaion What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am selling 2 hydra 32 lights with brackets. Used for less than a year. I’m moving and must sell. $750 shipped for the pair.
I am selling 2 hydra 32 lights with brackets. Used for less than a year. I’m moving and must sell. $750 shipped for the pair.
Jun 28, 2022 #2 uhgster1 Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 2, 2015 Messages 993 Reaction score 1,535 Location Clarksville, TN What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Where in Florida?
Jun 28, 2022 #3 OP OP Joey Reef Community Member View Badges Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 69 Reaction score 60 Location Plantaion What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’m in plantation, Broward county
Jul 9, 2022 #4 Dbasileccim Community Member View Badges Joined May 22, 2014 Messages 84 Reaction score 79 Location Melbourne, Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Are the hydras still available?
Jul 25, 2022 #5 j90ramos Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 13, 2022 Messages 160 Reaction score 24 Location Deer Park,TX What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Available
Nov 8, 2022 #6 B Bigdmind Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 11, 2020 Messages 141 Reaction score 18 Location Roseville What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 R they still available?