• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydra 32 lights with brackets

Item Price
$750
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Joey Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
60
Location
Plantaion
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling 2 hydra 32 lights with brackets. Used for less than a year. I’m moving and must sell. $750 shipped for the pair.

44B6D941-CA18-4BB3-AB17-30A4ACDF68F2.jpeg E12A84CC-1916-4B2A-AFA7-6027217E0EBA.jpeg 9DFA087F-F486-484C-81E4-3CA266FE7938.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new