AI. Hydra 32hd and HMS mount

Bigdan1175

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
43
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI HD32 in white with HMS single arm mount light is three months old works perfectly. Never over 60 percent $333 for both located in Auburndale Fl 33823 bought from worldwide corals in Orlando

A2F78F6E-8AAF-4F73-9B5F-55CAD1509C6C.jpeg 28DEB482-5815-4B68-AD11-B27987968FDC.jpeg B00A620F-0E15-4EDE-88AB-14B4937AA09A.jpeg 53DAF2BE-4791-4DC9-B86D-754A32C5E874.jpeg
 
Let me know if still available
 
Thought it would have sold quick at that price. Still available
 
If I don't find a black one for sale soon I'll hit you up for yours. Can't argue with that price
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new