AI Hydra 52 & 64 Power Supply

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gxry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gxry

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 AI Hydra Non-HD 52s mounted above my Red Sea 425 xl and was looking to upgrade possible to 2 Hydra 64s. Would it be possible to the power supplies for the 52s so that I don’t have to take down everything to rewire the new lights once I have them?
 
I wouldn’t risk using the same brick knowing that they are pretty old.

If I remember correctly the cables are detachable from the bricks, do you think it would be ok to reuse the cables at least.
 
Yeah the PC type cable sure but I’d change out the bricks

Cool, the bricks I can reach but the cables are mounted and would be a pain to take apart and redo with the new lights
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new