• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydra 52 for parts

kraken14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an AI Hydra 52 non HD for parts only that I need to sell. There is something wrong with the motherboard. The pucks function and are usable for replacements on other lights, as us the fan. Housing has some nicks in the metal frame. I can include a controller as well, but I do not believe it is fully operational. Looking to get $100 + shipping for just the light and $140 + shipping for the controller and light. Pictures available on request

OP
OP
kraken14

kraken14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does. The pucks either flash or remain solid until the button is pushed. I can send a video if that would be helpful

jrp1588

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't hurt. Part of me wonders if it could just have a bad solder joint somewhere.

OP
OP
kraken14

kraken14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot me a pm and I’ll send you the video. I can’t upload it here

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back