AI Hydra 52 HD (x4) black

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
1,687
Location
Plymouth, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 4 x AI Hyrda 52 HD for sale. No diodes out on any of them. They look amazing and are super bright. None of the channels were used over 70% (most under 30%). Easy to control with WiFi, no controller required. Will come in original boxes. Grew SPS, LPS in a 72 x 30 x 24"H system. They get the job done well. PayPal or cash. Will not hold without payment. Contact me at 81zero-8seven5-0001 with any questions and/or for pictures. Will try to post pictures this evening if necessary.

$425 each, shipped/insured to CONUS.

Aluminum mounting/hanging frame can be included with local pickup (Plymouth, MI).

Also have 2 extra pucks (brand new) that I will include if someone buys all 4.
 
Last edited:
I can do $400 for 1 right now
 
About 2.5 years. Like I said, they look brand new and were run at really low intensity (50% max).

AI Hydra_pucks.jpg


AI Hydra_vent.jpg
 
Still available. Still beautiful.
 
HD version. Shipping with insurance included. You want them.
 
Additional pictures showing serial numbers (box matches the light) and lights over a 72 x 30" footprint tank.
hydras_ON.JPG
serial1.jpg
serial2.jpg
 
I'll take the last two, pm sent.
 
1 lonely Hydra 52 HD remains all boxed and ready to go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new