• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydra 64 HD (New open box)

Item Price
410-430
Shipping
YES shipping is available

vinz4u

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Messages
100
Reaction score
31
Location
Buffalo grove
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a new unused openbox AI Hydra 64 HD (Black) which I got from another reefer a year ago. I wanted to keep it for my next build but I'm planning to use the reefled instead. I prefer local pickup if possible else I can ship it.
$410 local pickup
$430 shipped

PXL_20220703_041336765.jpg PXL_20220703_041402495.jpg PXL_20220703_041450549.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new