AI HYDRA 64HD W/ MOUNT

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

aj1980

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
244
Reaction score
10
Location
los angeles, ca
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling gently used AI HYDRA 64HD with mount. $450 shipped

20220602_172134.jpg
 
What condition and how old? Does it include power supply?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new