AI Hydra Edge

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbroncos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbroncos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
357
Reaction score
102
Location
Philadelphia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello setting up a Waterbox Infinia Reef 150.4 and looking at the new AI Hydra Edge LEDs. Looking for enough lighting for a mixed reef and the tank size 48.2" × 25.3" × 21.7". Any idea which one and how many would be appropriate?
 
1745422328097.gif
 
2 of the 68s but I’d look at a dozen other options personally

I bought the 44 when they came out and immediately returned it. The color blending and disco was horrible on it
 
I have two 44’s on a 60gal I’m not very impressed. Buy radions ? I just got one on my biocube and struggling with the lighting.

can you share your light schedule and intensity? I just got one 44 for my biocube and I have struggled getting the light intensity down. I don't own a PAR meter and I ended up killing one of my torches!! Please help?
 
can you share your light schedule and intensity? I just got one 44 for my biocube and I have struggled getting the light intensity down. I don't own a PAR meter and I ended up killing one of my torches!! Please help?

If you're still curious, here are my settings on a 5' tank.

1755290160390.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new