AI Hydra lighting schedule help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bent17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bent17

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Messages
544
Reaction score
85
Location
Space
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need first hand opinions on lighting schedule.

I have x2 AI Hydra 32 and x1 AI Blade grow.

Max par on top is 350. I am after max pop and colour visibility.

Attaching my current setup but totally ready to change it if incorrect or danger to corals. I have high end corals and torches with zoa garden at the bottom

IMG_5900.png IMG_5899.png
 
Any help please?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new