Ai hydra+ reef radiance

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6272862829
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

6272862829

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
4,105
Reaction score
714
Location
Clarksville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you guys suggest on a 48x24x12 sps only tank
2 dm165 reef radiance on left and right and an ai hydra in the middle

Or 2 regular hydras

Or 2 hydra 52

I already have the hydra and the 2 reef radiances
 
What would you guys suggest on a 48x24x12 sps only tank
2 dm165 reef radiance on left and right and an ai hydra in the middle

Or 2 regular hydras

Or 2 hydra 52

I already have the hydra and the 2 reef radiances

How sold are you on the AI lights?

I've been getting great growth out of my Reef Radiance lights. Great lights for the money. If it was up to me, I'd possibly sell the Hydra and purchase one or two more DM-165p+.
 
After putting the lights side by side I would say that the color that the hydra produce is amazing and the control ability of the light is by far the best I've seen. Yes the dm165 is brighter and I do love this light also. But this is my first time having a light with this much control and I must say ai hydras got me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new