AI Hyrda 52 light mounts, printable???

504Refugee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2025
Messages
29
Reaction score
15
Location
Oklahoma City
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has seen light mounts that can support a Hydra 52? If so can you direct me to the files please?

I've seen shades and mounting brackets, but never the actually mount and arm for the Hydra 52, only smaller lights like the blades/

Thank you in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new