AI Lifetime Warranty?

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,266
Reaction score
7,761
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was at my LFS the other day and he was stating that he goes with AI Hydras because they offer a lifetime warranty. The best I can find is the standard one year warranty. Do they offer the ability to purchase a lifetime warranty? I couldn’t find much on their site other than the one year warranty.
 
That’s just it, they don’t sell them, or at least stock them. They only use them on their coral tanks. I thought it was odd but if they did, it may be worth while to purchase even if it was “extra” cost
 
I would strongly question everything that this person tells you if they are telling you that AI offers lifetime warranties on any of their products.
 
Its one year that ive always known
 
That works for me. I tend to go to his shop cause it’s cheap (by comparison to others and online) but yea. When he told me that I was pretty doubtful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new