AI Nero 3 for Gyre

nosduj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2021
Messages
120
Reaction score
109
Location
Lexington, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade my nero 3 for a gyre, the nero 3 was purchased new in december 2021 and has been in my nano tank. I'm moving to a larger tank and looking for a gyre to replace it, let me know what you have, thanks!
 
Looking to trade my nero 3 for a gyre, the nero 3 was purchased new in december 2021 and has been in my nano tank. I'm moving to a larger tank and looking for a gyre to replace it, let me know what you have, thanks!
Have a Jebao scp150 if that helps
 
I have a Red Sea Reefwave 25 that is just too much for my 34 gallon cube. I bought it new at the end of March. I may be down if you can toss it some cash to make up a bit of difference? Let me know!
 
Looking to trade my nero 3 for a gyre, the nero 3 was purchased new in december 2021 and has been in my nano tank. I'm moving to a larger tank and looking for a gyre to replace it, let me know what you have, thanks!
I would buy the Nero 3 from you. Let me
Know what would be a fair price if you would like
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new