AI Nero 3

NotReefsafe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
211
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
I got my AI Nero 3 on Black Friday 2022. Out of the 14 months I've had it, it has probably worked about 1/4 of the time. It worked for about a month, then I unplugged it to do a water change, and it didnt turn on for another two months despite deep vinegar cleanings, factory resets etc etc...then it randomly worked after the tenth time I tried it, and after another few months the same thing happened. After it hasn't worked for over six months now, I'm ready to give up hope on the $190 two inch circle that doesn't even spin. App is cool though :cool:
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new