AI Nero 5 know issue?

Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
164
Reaction score
359
Location
Alphen, the Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I noticed that there was significant less flow in the tank and then I saw that the Nero 5 wasn't doing anything. The controller does not give an error code (just the green light/circle). So I took the pump out and thought there might be something stuck in it, but no. Pump was still pretty clean as well. When I disconnected the power and put it back on in spins 2 times and then stops. Tried a reset, soft and factory and both did nothing other then that it spins 2 times and then again... stops. I bought this thing in January, not very good value for money if you ask me, since I paid 240,00 Euro's for it... Anyone got some tips on how to get it going again or is it 'dead'? App works fine, there are no error codes and the pump is clean...
 
That is odd for sure. Probably not helpful but when I got my first nero 5 it would error and blink blue (I think) until I reset it, then it'd return, repeat etc. Then one day I disassembled and cleaned it per ai's instructions and I gotta say it hasn't happened again. At the time I too thought it was clean and didn't need it; it was new. That was 2+ years. The second one I bought never had this issue. I probably just jynxed myself now... Oh boy. Good luck
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new