• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Orbit 4 Cross Flow Pump NEW!

Item Price
$240
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jamie814

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
820
Location
IOWA
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have 2 new unused AI Orbit 4 Cross Flow Pumps. Both are new unused open box. All parts, power supply and accessories are included.

$240 each

20240728_100124_resized.jpg


20240728_100202_resized.jpg

20240728_100051_resized.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new