• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime 16 HD (4)

MichaelP121579

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
988
Reaction score
308
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I upgraded my tank to a redsea reefer 425xl. Bought thease Prime 16s 3 months ago for my shallow reef. They will come with mounts and boxes. Can provide serial numbers if needed, they have been ran around 38% 8 hours a day. I'm ordering 32s in the morning
Asking 700 shipped for all 4 with mounts.
Prefer to sell all at once
Feel free to give me a call text 9316365957.
They are still on my tank so it will.bw a few days before I can ship. But I will ship Priority Mail. Here is a few picks of them on my shallow tank and my reefer, and when I bought them

20191114_122647.jpg 20200221_165900.jpg 20200211_190103.jpg 20200216_182553.jpg 20191130_092001.jpg
 
Trade for a almost new radion xr30w gen 4 and rms mount?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new