AI prime 16 Hd vs Fluval Marine 3

jwesley5480

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought my Fluval flex 32.5 about a year and a half ago. I want to say it came with the Fluval marine 3 lights at the time but I’m unsure at the moment. My tank is a mixed tank with lps and softies. Anyway I’m not seeing super good growth and I was thinking of making the jump to at least on AI prime 16 HD, but I was wondering do I need to? Will one prime work for a 32.5 in width tank? I’m always willing to put money into my tank.

Bear Claw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought my Fluval flex 32.5 about a year and a half ago. I want to say it came with the Fluval marine 3 lights at the time but I’m unsure at the moment. My tank is a mixed tank with lps and softies. Anyway I’m not seeing super good growth and I was thinking of making the jump to at least on AI prime 16 HD, but I was wondering do I need to? Will one prime work for a 32.5 in width tank? I’m always willing to put money into my tank.
I bought 1 Prime for mine and it isn't enough. You'll need two to cover the length of the tank. I didn't regret the decision to upgrade the light, I'll tell you that!! Good choice!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back