AI prime 16 Hd vs Fluval Marine 3

jwesley5480

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
9
Location
Carson City
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought my Fluval flex 32.5 about a year and a half ago. I want to say it came with the Fluval marine 3 lights at the time but I’m unsure at the moment. My tank is a mixed tank with lps and softies. Anyway I’m not seeing super good growth and I was thinking of making the jump to at least on AI prime 16 HD, but I was wondering do I need to? Will one prime work for a 32.5 in width tank? I’m always willing to put money into my tank.
 
if its a decision of what will give your coral its best, radions are the way to go
Primes should be fine, tho i dont know the dimensions of a 32.5 flex
 
So I bought my Fluval flex 32.5 about a year and a half ago. I want to say it came with the Fluval marine 3 lights at the time but I’m unsure at the moment. My tank is a mixed tank with lps and softies. Anyway I’m not seeing super good growth and I was thinking of making the jump to at least on AI prime 16 HD, but I was wondering do I need to? Will one prime work for a 32.5 in width tank? I’m always willing to put money into my tank.
I bought 1 Prime for mine and it isn't enough. You'll need two to cover the length of the tank. I didn't regret the decision to upgrade the light, I'll tell you that!! Good choice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new