Ai prime 16hd moonlight

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve always struggle with ai prime settings. Currently all 3 of my 16hds are set on saxby. Whoever I would like to have a few hours of moonlight after the main setting is done. I have no idea how to do this. Please help?

OP
OP
Rickybobby

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a full moon tonight but yet there is no light

KC's CNC Creations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the Saxby file causes a few issues because it has so many set points, the yellow set points are daylight, the blue are night, any light settings in the blue points will be effected by the lunar setting, especially during the 'New Moon' phase. you'll also need a higher then 4% setting for proper staging of each phase due to how the programming is set.

to set it: at your far left of your program, the first blue dot, add the desired percentage (at least 4% or higher), add the same to the last one on the far right, this will add those settings to the time between 'lights out' and 'lights on', the lunar setting will adjust them accordingly.

FreshwaterConvert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the Saxby file causes a few issues because it has so many set points, the yellow set points are daylight, the blue are night, any light settings in the blue points will be effected by the lunar setting, especially during the 'New Moon' phase. you'll also need a higher then 4% setting for proper staging of each phase due to how the programming is set.

to set it: at your far left of your program, the first blue dot, add the desired percentage (at least 4% or higher), add the same to the last one on the far right, this will add those settings to the time between 'lights out' and 'lights on', the lunar setting will adjust them accordingly.
I setup my program based on the BRStv investigates but I would like to add moonlight as well. My first dot is at 9 am and ramps up to full by 10am. If I set the moonlight at 4% at 9am and then 4% at 9pm when lights are fully out, will the lunar cycle setting automatically adjust itself and mirror the moon? I’m super new to the hobby and lighting

KC's CNC Creations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I setup my program based on the BRStv investigates but I would like to add moonlight as well. My first dot is at 9 am and ramps up to full by 10am. If I set the moonlight at 4% at 9am and then 4% at 9pm when lights are fully out, will the lunar cycle setting automatically adjust itself and mirror the moon? I’m super new to the hobby and lighting
Yes it will.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back