• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ai Prime 16HD + Mount For Sell

Item Price
220$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Quintz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2023
Messages
37
Reaction score
20
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m actually selling one Ai Prime 16HD + Metal Mount. They are basically brand new I’ve only turned on the light to see my copepod population. I will say I did finish my cycle though Due to traveling for work I just didn’t have time for the hobby like I thought I would and I’m looking to recoup some money. I’m looking to sell locally if possible. Let me know if you have any questions.

011FFF30-EEA9-4327-9237-375169A4F665.jpeg 9020727C-0B42-4483-93DB-C300713FA446.jpeg BA23B9E3-0897-4BBD-9073-47AF88373D57.jpeg 486E429F-6801-46A2-B6FA-83F043F56F52.jpeg
 
Do you still have the Prime?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new