AI PRIME 16HD MOUNT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wash
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wash

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2024
Messages
54
Reaction score
8
Location
seoul
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am planning to use an AI Prime 16HD light on my aquarium with the Silver Mount.

My aquarium has relatively thin 6 mm glass. Would it be safe to use the Silver Mount with this thickness of glass, or would I need to take any additional precautions or use a different mounting method?

prime_tankMount.jpg
2026-08-19-95f8a9c5-1615-45ba-b1f6-1327bcb1fd52.png
 
I have a Hydra 32 on a HMS bracket on a Waterbox 20g cube with no issues. Says it's 6mm glass.
20260822_204239.jpg
 
I thought I already posted to this. I had to make my own mount because my tank is rimmed. I am glad I did considering the number of times I accidentally hit the light which if was on a rimless
1000001960.jpg
1000001959.jpg
thank would torque it. Totlxtc glass sure looks thicker than 6mm but no matter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new