Ai prime 16hd setup

BristleWormHater

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
7,845
Location
Roswell, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to keep a mixed reef mostly lps though. Here’s my current spectrum, how should I tweak it? IMG_0798.png
 
What size tank and how deep?

I have a 15 gallon softie tank (mushrooms and zoa's) 12" depth and I have it at 70%.
 
Here’s my new settings based on that video. IMG_0799.png
looks great, you can keep the moonlight if you want but it’s not really necessary. you can raise or lower the white as you wish depending on what look you want. that looks pretty similar to mine but i’ll take a pic of mine when I get home
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new