• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime 16HD white

Item Price
120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
233
Reaction score
62
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m taking down my nano tank so I’m selling the prime that’s been on it for about 1.5 years. It’s in excellent working condition and is mounting with the ai prime bracket into a tv mount attached to the wall. I can include the tv mount for an extra $20. $120 shipped. Payment can be made through PayPal.

IMG_6723.jpeg IMG_6722.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new