AI Prime 16HD with mount

Item Price
140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,366
Reaction score
21,261
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have 1 AI Prime 16HD light with mounting arm. Also included are an extra lens and fan.

$140 shipped. Can also bring to Silicon Valley CFM on Jan 24th.
IMG_2953.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I have 1 AI Prime 16HD light with mounting arm. Also included are an extra lens and fan.

$140 shipped. Can also bring to Silicon Valley CFM on Jan 24th.
IMG_2953.jpeg
Anything wrong with the fan on the light? Asking because you have an extra one… is it just for in case? Am interested.
 
Anything wrong with the fan on the light? Asking because you have an extra one… is it just for in case? Am interested.
No but I sold them all. All I have left are Kessil A80’s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new