• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime 16HD

SifuMemphis

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
538
Reaction score
250
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently purchased an AI Prime 16HD (less than 2 months ago) and replaced it with something else. I am selling the AI Prime 16HD + Flex mount for $175. I would prefer to do local pick up only if possible. I am located in Los Angeles 90047

Ping me if youre interested
20200613_201239.jpg
20200613_201221.jpg
20200613_201228.jpg
 
Bump, looking to sell in LA area for now. Anyone interested in Los Angeles area 90047 hit me up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new