Ai prime acclimation issues

Kingebretsen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t seem to turn on my acclimation for ai hd prime. Every time I try to tick it to on the whole app freezes and I have to reset the app. Has anyone had this issue with myAI? If so how did you fix it?

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling? alternatively you could go into the App settings and delete memory and or cache memory. try these first

OP
OP
K

Kingebretsen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling? alternatively you could go into the App settings and delete memory and or cache memory. try these first
I’ve tried reinstalling the app twice now and that didn’t fix it, where is the option to delete the cache memory I don’t see it in the app.

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have to go to your settings on your phone and go into apps and it will have all the app information (notification ect.)

depending on the phone it looks similar to this

main-qimg-eb7a3fc2a1bf4bf175d79e95915abdfb.png

OP
OP
K

Kingebretsen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no option for clearing the cache, all I can do is delete the app, which hasn’t worked. Any other ideas?

OP
OP
K

Kingebretsen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It turns out it was on the myai app, I got a response from support today saying that an update was recently released to fix the issue I was having, thanks for trying to help!!

Back