AI Prime for sale!

  • Thread starter Thread starter renwah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

renwah

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
232
Reaction score
43
Location
Kingston Springs, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my AI Prime after upgrading lights. $200 with 90° mounting arm. Light has been used for about 4 months at 60% max.
Would like local pick up for now.
 
Also have a Chinese black box, full spectrum. Like new, used for 2 weeks. $50
 
Black box is called a MR60. Retail for around $75.
 
An extra 25 bucks isn't worth the "upgrade" especially if you've only has the prime for a few months.
 
I really liked it, was a great light for my biocube 29, but I just got a jbj 30 rimless and a ocean revive t247 with it. So I won't be needing it anymore.
And, yes, I wouldn't spring for the new prime either.
 
Sorry, all good on livestock for now. Really only trades I'm looking for are a gyre 130, tunze 1073.050 or maybe a Neptune DOS system. I would add some cash depending on how new
 
Wish I could use them. Have 2 that aren't even being hosted, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new