AI Prime HD help please ( sorry for the constant questions )

taxiem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for all my questions - its nice to finally found a forum where everyone is super friendly and helpful and quick to respond ( despite the time differences )

I have just had my AI Prime delivered woohoooo

I have set it to acclimatisation setting so I don't melt or fry anything in my tank as recommended...

Question is - I have downloaded a couple of presets off the internet but despite opening them in my AI via the app, I can't seem to get them to be visible in my app?

Will the acclimatisation override any presets I download please? Will they be visible when that setting is through?

Also, can anyone please guide me towards a good all round preset suitable for predominantly zoas, mushrooms and a couple of LPS xxx

Himes102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for all my questions - its nice to finally found a forum where everyone is super friendly and helpful and quick to respond ( despite the time differences )

I have just had my AI Prime delivered woohoooo

I have set it to acclimatisation setting so I don't melt or fry anything in my tank as recommended...

Question is - I have downloaded a couple of presets off the internet but despite opening them in my AI via the app, I can't seem to get them to be visible in my app?

Will the acclimatisation override any presets I download please? Will they be visible when that setting is through?

Also, can anyone please guide me towards a good all round preset suitable for predominantly zoas, mushrooms and a couple of LPS xxx

Hey there!

I’ve been using the following settings and my Zoas have never been better!

8ff98540f1995743f5544deabb6c6be9.jpg

Himes102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have frogspawn, torch, GSP and Duncan.. they’ve been growing and always open with beautiful color

OP
OP
T

taxiem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone shall be reading as much as possible....

currently have it set at 8am sunrise - 8pm sunset with 2 hour ramp up/down
2% red
2% green
25% white
30% everything else

I managed to somehow make a thunderstorm too lol and I "think" I have put lunar mode on too although I have, as yet no clue what that does as it isn't night time yet lol

Am also a teeny bit excited that I saw something about connecting to my apple watch which made me squee a little cos I like gadgets lol xx

Just_Pete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should join the AI Prime Facebook group. Plenty of helpful resources and preset files to choose from. Just search ai prime hydra reef group.

Also once you download light schedule files to your phone and open them up on the AI app, hit the star icon in the app to access other files if you have them.

Good luck!

Just_Pete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should join the AI Prime Facebook group. Plenty of helpful resources and preset files to choose from. Just search ai prime hydra reef group.

Also once you download light schedule files to your phone and open them up on the AI app, hit the star icon in the app to access other files if you have them.

Good luck!

OP
OP
T

taxiem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
didn't even think to look on Facebook dohh thanks Pete :D

I don't have a star icon in my app :(

I have got:-
Schedule
All on
All off
Dashboard
Control
Devices
Effects
Settings

Just_Pete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When
didn't even think to look on Facebook dohh thanks Pete :D

I don't have a star icon in my app :(

I have got:-
Schedule
All on
All off
Dashboard
Control
Devices
Effects
Settings

Sure you do!
When your in the control screen, it's in between the trashcan and "easy setup" icons, right below the light schedule graph.

OP
OP
T

taxiem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Pete :D

Just another quickie question lol

What is lunar mode? I have it turned on to check it out but will that continue on after my settings ramp down for the night? xx

Popeye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good luck!
So you can download files to phone. I was told I need a computer to add pre set files

Just_Pete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you can download files to phone. I was told I need a computer to add pre set files
There has always been issues with downloading from the Facebook page directly onto your phone. What I do is download the schedule on my desktop computer and then email it to my phone, from there I open the file via the Ai App.

Popeye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There has always been issues with downloading from the Facebook page directly onto your phone. What I do is download the schedule on my desktop computer and then email it to my phone, from there I open the file via the Ai App.
So far it works

Back