AI Prime HD light shade......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swav8tor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Swav8tor

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
103
Reaction score
86
Location
Venice, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I saw a post not that long ago about someone creating a custom 3-D printed snap on light shade for the AI prime does anyone happen to know where that is if it’s on here to or a different website. Thanks.
 
I believe this is what you are looking for. I got mine from Moe, he has a YouTube channel and his web site is 3Dreefing.com
20190116_111814.jpg
Screenshot_20190210-012807_Chrome.jpg
 
I believe this is what you are looking for. I got mine from Moe, he has a YouTube channel and his web site is 3Dreefing.com
20190116_111814.jpg
Screenshot_20190210-012807_Chrome.jpg
That looks very sleek! How much does it affect light intensity?
 
These look super nice. I just ordered three. The website says it reduces par by 10-15%. He tested the affect on par in a youtube video. PAR output reduction seems to fall in line with what the website says.

 
Good morning.

Which direction do the spikes face?
 
I was trying to figure that out myself. Just bought 3 for my ai 26 hydras Customer service was great, I had tons of questions and called few times and each time answered my questions. Just haven’t called to ask that one yet. Lol. I faced spikes up and seemed to have more disco affect and less light than spikes facing down. Spikes facing down had more light and no disco effect. I’d go spikes down unless you hear otherwise
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new