AI prime HD questions

Kimberely

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend sent me an AI Prime for my 29 gallon. She's sending me some bubble tips, entrusting gorgonian, a St Thomas mushroom and various other mushrooms from her tank she's tearing down in a few weeks. I have no clue what I'm doing and I accidentally deleted the program she had it set for. Can anyone PLEASE help me set this thing up. I'll attach some pictures of the program I've created but I'm truly clueless as to what the levels should be. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Screenshot_2019-08-01-21-32-50.png
Screenshot_2019-08-01-21-32-55.png
Screenshot_2019-08-01-21-32-22.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's a friend and the light is perfect. I have three and love them. The schedules should suffice but are also fully controllable via your phone

OP
OP
Kimberely

Kimberely

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a friend and the light is perfect. I have three and love them. The schedules should suffice but are also fully controllable via your phone
Thanks. She's a great friend! My viparspectra was so much simpler, lol. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have any of the values set rediculously high or something so I appreciate it!

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click the star in the bottom right. Your friend may have saved the setting as a preset. If she did, all you have to do is reset it to that setting.

Once you have a good setting that you like it’s always a good idea to click that star and save it as a preset.

OP
OP
Kimberely

Kimberely

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click the star in the bottom right. Your friend may have saved the setting as a preset. If she did, all you have to do is reset it to that setting.

Once you have a good setting that you like it’s always a good idea to click that star and save it as a preset.
Thanks!!!! I'll try that.

OP
OP
Kimberely

Kimberely

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately there were no presets. But I found another thread with a link to a bunch of presets and I downloaded most of them. Lol. Think I'm going to run the David Saxby preset. I like the way it looks and his tank is amazing!

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately there were no presets. But I found another thread with a link to a bunch of presets and I downloaded most of them. Lol. Think I'm going to run the David Saxby preset. I like the way it looks and his tank is amazing!

That’s what I run and love it and stuff grows like crazy. I turned the white down a little though
IMG_0587.JPG

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'm going to do the same tomorrow. I didn't get to see it in real time, just the preview, but I do prefer a bit less white.

Here is how it looks at its most intense usually around 2-2:30
IMG_0488.JPG

Sorry not the best picture

dannyfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What model is your AI Prime HD? Do you have a pic or link for your 29 gallon?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back